Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Time and Life pass

Time has stood still from that day we last talked, that last time you smiled at me, the last time I saw you. I wonder all the time what you're doing. Are you in a choir of millions singing ? Are you sitting in a green pasture of grass while listening to the Master teach? Are you visiting with family and friends?

What about that whistle you use to do? The one you made with a blade of grass against your lips or the sweet sound of music when you blew on your harmonica ?  Can you still do that? I need to ask you so many questions since we last said goodbye and one day we will sit and talk again.

Everyday time is standing still like the days and years we're never moving. I use to think they were moving too fast but now it's a feeling of no time. I'm waiting and life just  pasted by as the time stood still. 

Today as I stand here and read the date in front of me and I see your smile, I feel your hand in mine once more, and I know your waiting for that day on this earth that time stops and is no more.





No comments:

Post a Comment