Wednesday, November 29, 2023

My new babies



 Aren’t they pretty? My brother in law was about to sell them and when I saw them I just knew I wanted them. Reminded of when we had cows years back and seeing the babies born and the excitement of seeing them in the pasture. Always made me smile. So I told my husband I wanted to see that one more time in my life. I wanted to hold those memories in my minds photos so when I can’t see them later, but only hear them, I can see it clearly in my mind.  He didn’t hesitate in calling his brother right that minute and told him I wanted to buy them. Two weeks later we made the trip to Texas and now I own these beautiful heifers. This spring I’ll find an Angus bull and hopefully before I loose my sight I’ll see sweet babies with their mothers in our pasture. Right now I’m spoiling them and I hope my husband will always remember the smile he put on my face and gift of new memories he made me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment