Thursday, March 16, 2023

Nanas granddogs

For a week I have been dog sitting for my grand dogs. One is a new addition to our Daughter and son-in-law's family after Gio, the white Frenchie passed away. Bee, the black frenchie is old and is trying to except the new one. Cookie is a fawn colored frenchie and a hand full. All puppy for sure!!!! It's been a long time since Gio and Bee were this busy and into things.. Just like with my three grandchildren, I'm continually telling the grand dogs to stop, eat, go lay down, and go to the bathroom. I have truly been entertained watching them chase each other and play tug a war.  I do love them thou and it's been an interesting week with them. I'm sure this Nana will do this many times again. 

One thing thou, next time I sit for them I hope I get some privacy and Nana alone time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment