Monday, February 14, 2022

Love

 Valentine's Day... A day of Love... A day to share your Love with that special someone... 

You may be reading this and saying to yourself... "It's just another man-made day", but ya know what? It's really not. 

Love started in the very beginning of creation, and it will end with Love when this world is no longer here. God speaks and shows us so much about "Love" in the Bible. Think about that. This March I will have been married to the Love of my life for 48 years. I met him five years before that at camp and we wrote letters to each other all that time. We saw each other only three times all those years. One would say we fell in love long distance through our letters. Me, I say God already knew before we were born. He planned our crossing paths and keeping in touch. He knew the direction our lives would go, and he knows where it will go each day  we have with each other. The love of my life is not only my husband, but he is also my partner, my best and closest friend. His Love for me is  unconditionally , just as Christs Love is for me.  He loves me for all my bad days and my good. Hes helped me through all my sickness and I his. We think alike, were so close. We will always have each other's backs, always be able to lean on and count on. He always says he loves me more and I don't see how that can be...We Love equally, more and more as time fades, and will till death do we part. But only then till we are together again in heaven, just as God planned in the very beginning. 

Happy Valentine's Day to the Love of my life


Love is patient, Love is kind. (1 Corinthians 13:4)

It is not good that man should be alone. (Genesis 2:18)

Be devoted to one another in Love. (Romans 12:10)

Let Love and faithfulness never leave you. (Proverbs 3:3)

Husbands, Love your wives.  (Ephesians 5:25)

Love must be sincere (Romas 12:9)



No comments:

Post a Comment