Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Time passes



Time passes, turning months into years. Life gives us struggles, sadness, happiness , pain, and love. First we were just young and learning about marriage. Then along comes careers  and children , then grandchildren. 
Life begins to slow down. Health starts felling and our hair turns grey. 
Time is still passing, turning weeks Into days and hours into minutes. Our life has come full cycle. I look across the room and I still see the young man I fell in love with and married 46 years ago today. God knew we were soulmates before our paths ever crossed.  You are the love of my life, my reason for living. Your my best friend. The person I can tell my secrets to , cry on your shoulder, and wake up with in the morning. You love me skinny, fat, dressed up, or wearing sweats and no makeup . 
We don’t know how much more time we have together, only our Lord does. But for every second ticking away, I am blessed to be your wife . I will love you till I take my last breath and to eternity❣️
Happy Anniversary To My Cowboy❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment