Friday, September 6, 2019

Twenty one years ago

My mother passed away twenty one years ago today.
 She suffered from Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) for eighteen miserable months until she drew her last breath, which my sister and I witnessed. It’s never easy to watch your love one die. God says we are to rejoice and celebrate the passing of them . That’s so hard! Still hard! But I shut my eyes when I’m sad and missing her , and I can see her face and that smile. I hold on to all the memory’s and look ahead to the day I see her again. Mother was a wonderful mother and a Christian woman who loved God and her family. She would give you the shirt off her back if you asked her. She loved to work crossword puzzles, play the harmonica, sing, and play cards.
She was always a beautiful woman! She was tanned in complexion and had Beautiful  red hair. When we were kids she wore her hair long and I can remember brushing her hair as she sang to me.
She was only 69 when God called her home. I picture her spiritual body as beautiful as her earthly body.... long red hair, sparkling brown eyes, a smile all the time, and of course, her wings she was given the day she arrived in Heaven.
I have a heart full of memory's of Mom! I still find myself wanting to call and tell her something still to this day .It doesn't feel like twenty one years have passed. It feels like it was yesterday.
I will see her again one day, I have no doubt! She is in the house of God awaiting the reunion of her family. She isn't in pain, nor suffering for a breath of air anymore ....I miss her everyday .....❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment