Monday, April 9, 2018

Biloxi Vacation Memories 2018

For as long as I can remember, many vacations through the years have been spent with my sister , Margie and her husband Scott. We have had a lot of good times with the two of them. Last month, they were able to fly in from their home in Arizona and spend a week with James and I. We drove up to Biloxi , Mississippi to spend a couple of days with our cousin, Tommy Payne. He's such a fun person and showed the four of us a great time while we were there. We even got to meet his son and daughter in law, Tommy Jr. and Melissa. And we finally got to meet his close friends, Gene and Jackie Pop. I hope we get to do that trip again.

 



 I cant remember my sister coming out here to Louisiana during March or April. Seems like the past trips were is the heat of Summer. The weather this time of year is so contrary and ya never know how the weather is gonna be. Sure enough, while they were here, it was cold and wet most of the week and especially for them since they live I such a hot climate. 
Before they flew home we were able to squeeze in a few times around Bossier City and Shreveport. This Vacation was short and quick this time around, but we have many years to enjoy more good times with my Sister and her hubby in the future. Until then, safe travels...
 Louisiana Board Walk
 Dairy Queen National Day
Shreveport's Luxury Lounger Theater and seeing
"I Can Only Imagine"

No comments:

Post a Comment