Remember those days? Well, I thought I would share my answers with you and ask you that same question. No, I don't have an iPad to give the winner...Sorry!
So these were my top five things I would do for ME...
1. My passion is walking, so I still would start my day with a 4 mile brisk walk, while the birds are singing along every step of the path I’m taking. The Squirrels playing from tree to tree. The clouds painting the sky and the wind blowing just enough breeze to keep the humid air circulating.
2. I would eat a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and cinnamon with sliced banana..I can almost taste it now! Then I would log it on NutiMirror to see if my choice was good for me.
2. I own a Dry Heat Sauna, so relaxing in my sauna while listening to the music as the heat soothes away the tension and the cares of the world around me. I can clean my body from the unhealthy and harmful toxins as the sweat drains out of my pours from the heat.
4. I’d spend an hour long tub soak in my whirlpool tub while lavender scent candles help relax me and the tension from my neglected muscles.
5. I properly would put on my most comfortable sweat pants, wear no make-up, and curl up in the oversize chair and read a good book while not hearing the dryer in the back ground or the TV blaring out commercials.
How would you spend your day all by yourself?