Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Miracle


It was was BENIGN!
Doctors office finally called today and gave me GOOD news. Its beginning to look like Christmas. All I could do was cry afterwards, I guess it had built up waiting after first biopsy abnormal and then having to have surgery last week. He said the tissue sample was large enough to catch the abnormal cells and he will see me Jan 3 for suture removal. I will have to go every so many months for ultrasound, I have a smaller size bra to look for, and I have a good size incision that may leave scaring....but hay, ITS BENIGN! 
Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh i am soooooooooooooo happy to hear that!! Now relax and have a merry Christmas :) "hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still crying for joy! GOD listens to prayers. I guess we can expect a visit from you now??? I hope! I love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG (( HUGS )) ! glad it came back good !!!
    love u !
    db

    ReplyDelete