Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Our Preacher asked Sunday what you would be thankful for in Gods eyes if you were standing before him this Thanksgiving. Not material! I thought on this during the sermon and my answer is.

I would be thankful that he died for me and gave me that chance to stand in his Glory! I would be thankful that he let me share my life with a wonderful, Christian husband for 36 year! I would be thankful for the opportunity he gave me to raise two beautiful daughters who love God also and have turned into beautiful women with good morals! I would be thankful that he gave me the time to share with our granddaughter and bath in the innocence that a child has. I am thankful for the love of family and friends and what they mean in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment