Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Floating with my Sister


 This morning, my sister Margie, and I spent an hour floating in the therapy pods in Bossier City. It was the first experience for both of us. We loved it!
Flotation Therapy is good for so many things...
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Arthritis
  • Stress
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Migraines
  • PTSD
  • Insomnia
  • Muscle and Joint pain
 
When you get there for your appointment, you first shower to get off lotions, perfumes, deodorant , etc.. You are in a private room with your own shower and Pod. Each pod hold 900 pounds of Epsom Salt.
 When you get in the pod, put your ear plugs in and shut the lid. A soothing blue light and low relaxing music will begin. You lay back and immediately your body floats. The water is only 10 inches deep. You can choose to keep the lid open or closed and the light on or off. I shut the lid and turned the light off.  You are in the pod for 60 minutes. its so relaxing. When the music stops your session is over and when you open the pod lit the light will come back on . You then shower and wash the salt out of your hair, dress and move to the makeup and hair room where you can do that yourself.


When  all done they take you to the Oxygen Bar to relax for 15 minutes. You can choose between 4 different scents of oxygen. I choose the tropical blend. Leaving there, my sister and I compared notes and we both agreed it was relaxing and something we would do again. I'm really glad I got to try this with my Sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment