Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Therapy or too much time


Yes, I'm a Blogger! I love to write from time to time. Its great therapy!
Yes, I'm a Grave Hunter for Find a Grave. Its great therapy!
Yes, I do Genealogy! I love digging up those past roots. It's great therapy!
Yes. I spend way too much time on Facebook but its a place where all my friends and family hang out. Its fun therapy!
Yes, I walk 4 to 8 miles most every day and some days more. Its great therapy!
Yes, I do swim aerobics 3 times a week with a group of amazing women. Its great therapy!

So if you ask my kids and my hubby they might  tell you I need Therapy or they will tell you I have way too much time on my hands...

Hmmm...what they don't see is the other me!
The me that cleans the house.
The me that does the shopping.
The me that does the cooking.
The me that keeps the grandkids.
The me that runs the errands.
The me that nurses the colds.
The me that plans ahead.
The me that hurts.
The me that cry's.
The me that worries. 
The me that cares.
The me that prays.
Therapy ? Too much time?



No comments:

Post a Comment