Thursday, December 31, 2015

The End of 2015


Its the end of 2015 and 2016 is knocking at my door. As I look back on this year it has been fast and furious! God blessed our life with a Grandson 9 months ago and then again 1 month ago with our second Granddaughter.

Just 12 months ago I gave up my little sports car and all its Zoom, zoom, zoom for a Dodge truck so I can carry these precious 3 . Even thou in my life time I have been to 49 states , I was able to revisit 5 of them this year.
I was able to walk and or run 231 days out of 12 months and God shared a lot of steps with me showing me his beautiful sun rises and sun sets.



I even learned to swim this year while adding more than 10 months of swim aerobics, 3 times a week...
What will 2016 bring me? More Love, more laughs, more miles under my feet, more memory's with my grandchildren, more time with my Cowboy, and more blessings from God!
Happy New Year

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy. Here's hoping that we both have a blessed 2016!

      Delete