Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Baby Boy


Its only been five months ago that I held you for the first time. You change everyday, every week, every month. Your little life will go by in a blink of an eye and you will grow up too fast just as your big sister did. I cherish each smile, each new sound you make, seeing you try to inch across the room, play with a toy, or see how peaceful you look as you sleep.  My heart swells with love that I can not put into words as God shares your little life with us.
I wonder what your years growing up will be like. Will you be as smart in school as your sister? Will you like sports? Will you like to hunt like your Dad or team rope like your Papa ? What ever you choose in life I know it will be guided by God and that he will put you on your journey of life that he has already written for you.
One day Your Papa and I won't be on this earth but the memories we make now will follow you your entire life. So we will play, laugh, and love each time we are together.



No comments:

Post a Comment