Monday, November 17, 2014

The love for my grandchild


I've said so many times in the past eight years, that there is nothing in this world like the love of my granddaughter. The joy of her always fills my heart with love. Her smile can melt my heart, her laughter brighten my day, her energy make me young again, and her knowledge of things beyond her age astonish me. She has filled this Nana's life with so much adventure and is still teaching me things I never knew. Each day I pray for her and that God will show me, as an adult, how to hold on to the innocence of a child and the love that they bring to our hearts.

In just a couple of months I will be a Nana to a new Grandson and he will fill my heart and life with as much love . He will teach me new things in life and show me a whole different side of  adventure, laughter, and joy. I will love him as much as his sister and I will be here for them both. 
Just as the vows I said on my wedding day to take their grandfather to love and to cherish until death do us part, I will be here for my grandchildren to love and to cherish for as long as I am on this earth. 

My heart is bursting with love to share with both my grandchildren and I am counting the days to hold our new grandson.

1 comment:

  1. My mom always said that her grandchildren were the best thing that ever happened to her. :-)

    ReplyDelete