Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Baby and Me



My life is very Blessed by God. My husband and I recently celebrated our 40th wedding Anniversary. To this day it seems like we just met. After my heavenly Father,  James is the love of my life, followed by our children and grandchildren.
We may not have 40 more years on this earth, but each day we have is blessed and each day I share with him is even better than the day before .
Thank you Father, for matching us together as soul mates and our life together.


8 comments:

  1. ¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸
    ¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♥*¨*•.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Birdie for the beautiful comment. Don't know how you made the hearts, you will have to teach us bloggers. Thank you for always commenting and reading my blog. I need to post more often these days.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to both of you on forty years together! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqi , your always so sweet to come by and read my blog.

      Delete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. YA'LL LOOK SO YOUNG TO BE MARRIED 40 YEARS! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day, Lisa. I feel so old these days. Thanks for reading my blog and for the kind words.

      Delete
  4. Happy belated Anniversary wishes to you and your love. Here's to many many more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete