Monday, January 28, 2013

Chicka, chicka, chickabee in the wind


Chicka, chicka, chickabee.  T'ee an me an t'ee an me. Ressa, ressa, ressa me,  Chicka, chicka, chickabee in the wind...
The wind is getting up and tomorrows storms are getting closer to the Arklatex, so the news says tonight. Lets hope they are wrong like so many weather forecasts in the past.
One of my favorite movies was "Nell", staring Jodie Foster. Ask my kids and they will tell you I have used her saying about swaying in the wind a lot through the years. The weather man reported high winds for tomorrow evening and possible tornado's so I hope we are not swaying in the wind like that old saying from Nell...

Chicka, chicka, chickabee.  T'ee an me an t'ee an me. Ressa, ressa, ressa me,  Chicka, chicka, chickabee in the wind...




1 comment:

  1. I will be hoping the weather man is wrong. Keep us posted!

    Your granddaughter is Adorable with a capital A!

    ReplyDelete