Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Watching God paint

This is my favorite time of the year when the leaves change colors and the air is cool and crisp but not too cold. The sunsets seem flawless and bright and even the birds seem to rush from tree to tree looking for that perfect fall escape. I love walking in the mornings and seeing that sun peek threw the trees showing off the reds, yellows, and oranges. Soon the leaves will all be in the yard that blow over from the neighbors and the grass will turn that odd dull color while it waits for Spring. But for now, when I ride down the road and those colors catch my eye, I get a since of being in the presence of God and watching him paint. I could stare at those trees all day and soak in every minute before they turn dead looking.



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I wonder what Art class GOD took to paint such beaustful colors? lol

    ReplyDelete