Friday, November 18, 2011

I Dont want to get old

How fast we change in life. When we were children we couldn't wait for time to pass, now all we want is it to stop. I don't want to get old. I always have wondered why God, with his sense of humor, didn't start us at our oldest age on earth and let us go backward in age to an infant. Instead of dying, we just disappeared.
 1year                                       Age 5

                        Age 15                                         Age...56
Me in a couple of years...    Now stop that laughing! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing. You are so funny sis! I have one question for you....why did you have to post that picture of me for the world to see???
    lv ya.
    2retirednewmans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical! You must be very brave or very comfortable in your own skin to even try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, you are too funny!! As long as I dont feel too old and can keep moving, then the number is only a number:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your going to look sooooo cute in your old age if you look like that . hahahahahahahahahaha...help i cant stop
    db

    ReplyDelete