Thursday, March 10, 2011

One day I said , " I do "

 
One day I said , " I do ". One day I said, " I love you ". One day I said, " Forever ". One day I said,  "we can share ". One day I said, " your a father ". One day I said, " were a family ". One day I said, " were happy ". One day I said, " we can". One day I said, " lets do this". One day I said, "theres more". One day I said, "your always there". One day I said, " were four ". One day I said, " were blessed ". One day I said, " thank you ". One day I said, " a life time ". One day I said, " theres more ". One day I said, " I love you ".
March 10, 1974

March 10, 2011
Handsome, amazing, articulate, breathtaking, compassionate,  lovely, diligent, persevering, sweet, dedicated, steadfast, assertive, gentle, kind, merciful, considerate, attractive, adorable, beautiful, charming, comic, hilarious, gorgeous, magnetic, captivating, electrifying, lovable, eye-catching, secure, fatherly, disciplined, educated, intelligent, warm hearted, stunning, lovely, enduring, understanding, steady, smooth, muscular, attentive, MINE!   
Thirty Seven wonderful years today!






4 comments:

  1. Aww happy anniversary you are both so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Thank God for good men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may you both have many more to come ! Look out 50 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Betty. And many many more. God Bless, Jana
    p.s. He is handsome, by the way!

    ReplyDelete