Friday, January 14, 2011

Lot's of irons in the fire


 I have a lot of irons in the fire, so to speak. I sometimes wonder why I do them and then I remember.. Oh yea, now I remember... it's because I can and I love doing them!

  • I do Genealogy   
  • I am a Find A Grave  volunteer and travel to take photos for people I do not even know at my gas cost
  • I manage three Blog's
  • I am a NutriMirror member
  • I Blog for a Cure to support other's 
  • I walk four miles a day, five times a week
  • I email daily instead of writing letters
  • I read and comment on many blogs belonging to family and friends
  • I do the daily housework, cooking, and shopping
  • I am wife, mother, and Nana everyday
  • I talk on my iphone a lot

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are definitely a very good multi tasker!

    ReplyDelete